Sunday, January 15, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



hey dolls! just wanted to take this time to wish you all a happy new year, filled with lots of love, happiness, success, health, and wealth :) may all your dreams come true in 2012!

with the new year, i've made a resolution to be more productive with my blog, and even my new youtube account!!! so exciting! for the longest time, i've had such a hard time getting in the swing of things. by overthinking and overanalyzing, i've stopped myself numerous times by doing something i love to do; help others learn a few tips and tricks in the world of beauty! but, 2012 has inspired me to put an end to that :)

so, if you've ever stopped yourself from doing something that you truly enjoy, maybe i can inspire you to go out and do it! take baby steps if you have to, but just make sure you go out and give it a try! trust me, you'll be happy you did.

with that said, be sure to look out for new videos and blog posts from me in the future!

http://www.youtube.com/user/paradiscooo?feature=mhee

also, i'm still actively posting on my tumblr, so if you're interested, follow me !

http://retrospeckkk.tumblr.com/

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment